August 12, 2013

"You were meant to succeed"

You may need to do a little digging and ask yourself, "what does success mean to me", before you find success.


All to often I see clients operate their lives, their business, use their creativity from a place of should, rules, and 'this is the way'. 

Running around like chickens with their heads - well you know. Or frozen by fear and uncertainty.

I get it. I totally understand because just a few years ago, that's where I was.

Looking for rescue and permission. Hoping for...dare I say it, approval of my worth.

Running from a place of being driven to crawling from a place of pure exhaustion. 


Success, balance, life, your work in the world is all possible and it begins with you.

When you give from a place of being true to who you truly are, you give with substance.

It begins with asking yourself questions like:

  • What do I want
  • Who do I want to be
  • What do I like
  • How do I want to feel
This connects us to what I call our "inner core", our true be-ing.

You live from a place of being truly authentic.

You soften your edges. Know your truths.

Stand in your power.

Maybe you're thinking what I first thought, I am suppose to be self-less.


This will make me harsh, abrasive, self centered, or arrogant - But the truth is:
This is what brings us love, forgiveness, self understanding and where we serve from our very highest.


You are brilliant just as you are right now this very moment. 

Celebrate your brilliance. 

I'd like to celebrate with you. Leave a comment or message me one fabulous thing about you and lets dance together.

Sue


Sue Simpson is a Self Development and Business Coach who works with women to live their personal strengths and share their purpose. Through one-on-one coaching, group programs like the popular Live Your Purpose program, Speaking and teaching Business and Life Building workshops, Sue teaches business and life balance as a way of life. 

No comments: