February 03, 2014

4 Tips to Find Balance in Running a Business and a Family

I had the opportunity to share with Smart Creative Mompreneur's on Charlotte's fantastic site. 

Please stop by her wonderful blog and leave a comment.


4 Tips to find balance in running a business and a family

"Although we no longer have children living in our home, the memory of having three children, a husband, and building a business doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

When Charlotte asked me to write for the blog, I was eager to say yes, because having “been there and done that,” I knew this was an opportunity to look back and ask myself what I would have done differently during that time. I also knew this was a great opportunity to look at the things I did right.... "

continue reading: Click on the URL

http://smartcreativemompreneur.com/wordpress/4-tips-to-find-balance-in-running-a-business-and-a-family/

No comments: